This release support all version of Cassandra 0.7.X.
- added beta version of new refactor. It's complete. Basically It will support a depdency injection framework to be used with Aquiles, despite this, I have managed to maintain old configuration section. So you will probably need just a little refactor on your application to use this.
- Keep old fashioned commands, even though clients can now work with Cassandra Thrift Structure directly.
- added throwing an Exception when a cluster cannot be built.
- check if clusters are built already when retrieving 1 (on AquilesHelper), if they are not created by then, then the thread will pay the cost of creating them all.
- Removed the RetrieveConnection method from AquilesHelper (static and instanciable classes). Since you should better ask for a cluster and use the methods from there
- Added Integer32Helpers to support the new IntegerType.
- Fixed the StressTest tool to properly Stress Aquiles and Cassandra from a CommandLine.
- BugFix and test for issue 13989
- added new feature to control some connection parameters for an individual call (timeouts essentialy)
- corrected the functionality on the BorrowClient for cluster (It will now correctly detach the cassandraclient till the client that borrowed it actually release or invalidate it back again)
- added more trace and log information